We understand, there is nothing worse than waking up on a cold winter morning. A cuppa of hot chocolate in hand and blanket wrapped around you while binge-watching a TV series or snuggling with your favorite book (whichever you prefer) is an ultimate winter dream. But who is going to work for that #AbsGoal? You worked so hard over the past few months; are you willing to give that up? You should want the summer body all year long. Regular workout during winter will keep you energized and make sure that you look like a bomb in that awesome leather jacket!
Temperature is dipping isn’t an excuse for hibernating anymore because these tips will even motivate the unmotivated.
- Find a fitness app that motivates you.
- Bring your gym clothes to work.
- Don’t wait for the right time, be prepared to exercise whenever there is a chance.
- Add fruit to your water to make rehydrating extra tasty after your workout.
- Reward yourself each time you exercise.
- Don’t go crazy, focus on your diet.
- Use milk cartons as Kettlebells.
- Jog up and down the stairs carrying a load of laundry for a cardio workout.
- Winter chills can leave you dehydrated without you even realizing it. So remember to drink water.
- Ride your bike or walk for a portion or all of your commute.
If you feel off-colour and lethargic during the cold, dark winter months, don’t reach for the chocolate – grab multivitamins instead. Proburst multivitamins are a great way to support your fitness. Packed with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acids, digestive enzymes, and other nutrients, these tablets are a perfect way for all the nutrients you need.
Whey protein powder is a perfect addition to anyone’s diet because they provide sustenance, satiate hunger and is low in calories. Whip-up a hot protein shake recipe to get your nutritional fix while savouring the comfort of a delicious warm drink, don’t forget to add Proburst Whey Supreme for an extra boost. This whey protein contains 24g of high-quality protein from Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate sources for improved recovery after an intense workout. 5.5g of BCAAs and 4g of Glutamine precursors to enhance your performance. And DigeZyme for better absorption of nutrients. Now, you know what to take when you want to fuel your workout during the winter season.
Though it is tempting to stop working out after November till January, don’t let temptations and winter get you. Follow these simple tips to finally stay in shape.